Lawyer and Elite Consultant
- Qualified Solicitor in Hong Kong, with more than 10 years post qualification experience in corporate, commercial, regulatory and financial services; Currently a regional in-house counsel in an international bank.
- Honorary Secretary and Council Member of Hong Kong Federation of Women Lawyers – FIDA; Co-chairperson of FIDA Parenting Committee, Vice Chairperson of FIDA Youth Committee, Vice Chairperson of working committee of 2015 FIDA X YO ELITE CHALLENGERS Charity Thai Boxing Competition
- Committee member of the Community Relations Committee of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Honorary Legal Adviser of The Mirror; Vice Chairperson of the Executive Committee of “Energize Hong Kong, The Power of Achievement”, an on-going youth campaign organized by The Mirror
- Honorary Supervisor of Hong Kong Zhangzhou District Fellow Association (Youth Committee)
- Master of Laws, University of Cambridge; Awardee of the Chevening Scholarships