Elite Charitable Foundation Ltd. (Elite Charity)
- Helping underprivileged groups, including at-risk youths, patients with mental illnesses (depression), low-income families and low-income elderly
- To work with Elite Thai Boxing and Fitness Ltd (Elite TBF) to enable underprivileged groups to enjoy Thai boxing as an effective way to keep physically and mentally fit
- Founded by Anne Chen to do charitable works
- In 2015, Anne also founded Elite TBF which is a company limited by shares and social enterprise listed on HKCSS directory. Elite TBF partners with Youth Outreach and other NGOs to train and empower at risk youths to develop job/careers through Thai boxing.
- Elite Charity was formed a number of years ago and activated in 2016 to organise boxing for fitness classes for underprivileged groups, engaging these at risk youths.
- Elite TBF has been sponsoring Elite Charity for boxing for fitness classes for underprivileged groups, using part of its revenue from its commercial boxing classes, and prize monies won by Elite TBF/team members in competitions.
- Box Off Depression (more information: download)
- FIDA x YO Elite Challengers 泰拳慈善夜 2015